Sunday 2 October 2011

Welcome & About The Blogger :)

Hey :) 
This is the first time I have ever wrote a proper blog post, apart from the occasional post on tumblr so be prepared for my noobness. I'm mostly writing this blog for my own amusement and something productive for me to do. I will be posting about pretty much anything from films, books, experiences, music, shopping and much more. My name is Charlotte, I'm 16 and I live in the middle of England. Its not to bad where I live, the weather is bareable although recently it's been very unusual for the start of October! It's boiling and I can't handle it as hot weather sucks :( 


This is my most recent photo of myself that I don't mind. By my looks I don't look the most interesting and appealing person but soon that will change! :D 

Basics: 
Birthday: 11th November 1994 making me 16
Relationship Status: Taken with my amazing boyfriend Matthew <3 19/06/08
Nationality: English
Lives: In England but one day I wish to possibly move to Japan!
Family: My Mom, Dad and my Brother (20) 
Religion: None
Natural Hair Colour: Dark Blonde
Hair Colour Now: Very light honey blonde 
Eye Colour: Blue
Height: 5 ft 2 making me a midget
Weight: Not sure but I'm chubby for my height

Interests:
Fashion Styles: I'm in love with Harajuku fashion; Decora, Lolita, Fairy Kei, Visual Kei, Gyaru, etc.Basically anything Japanese based I think they are all truly beautiful and very expressive which to me is amazing. As soon as I loose some weight I will take plenty of inspiration from these styles. I also love the cute look as its also very pretty :)



Films: I'm a big film watcher, I don't get as much time as I would like for films but I'm hoping I will, when I get better organiser for my time. I will most likely be making plenty of posts about the films I enjoyed etc :) I mostly like fantasy based films such as Harry Potter (big fan). I also enjoy the classic Disney films, Studio Ghibli. 


Music: I listen to all sorts of different music, my music taste is quite diverse. I have 8 different languages on my iTunes playlist :') My absolute favourite genre though would have to be Korean Pop, it is truly amazing! DBSK were my first group and will always remain my favourite <3 Not only is their music incredible but the most beautiful/handsome human being was one of the key members; Kim Jae Joong. I adore him :') My second favourite K-Pop group would be SHINee!

Favourite Groups: DBSK, SHINee, 2PM, Big Bang, Super Junior, B2ST, Busted and many more :) I might do a separate post on my music taste.

1 comment:

  1. You are an interesting girl. I am looking forward your next entries.

    BTW: I noticed picture of Tangled, I love the film, it's totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete